So…. You’d like to join us? Now what?
Step 1: Pay your fees via the SUSF website
Canoe Club membership:
- Follow this link to the SUSF website
- Select whether you are a Sydney Uni Student or Community Member
- Fill in the Personal Details form and click submit
- From the list of memberships, select ‘Canoe Club 6 or 12 Month Fee’ (it’s right near the bottom of the list)
- Continue through to fill in credit card details and complete sign up
You also need to join Sydney University Sports and Fitness, if you haven’t already. This is a requirement as a member based organisation to access facilities as well as personal injury cover in case you should ever get injured on our trip. Annual membership to Sydney University Sports and Fitness is $10 for students and $60 for community members and allows you to join the aquatic centre, gymnasia, and many other sports clubs.
- Follow the steps above – except this time from the list of memberships select ‘Annual Membership’ and continue through to payment
- If you cannot pay online go to any SUSF facility (the Aquatic Centre, the Arena) and pay your membership at the desk. Keep the receipt.
Step 2: Say hello to us
- Once you have paid your membership fees, forward the confirmation email to the Canoe Club Committee
- If you paid your fees in person, take a photo of your receipt and send it to the Canoe Club Committee
We will then sign you up to our mailing list where you will be notified of all upcoming trips.
Step 3: Go Paddling!
This is why we are all here right?
Trips will be posted via the mailing list, once you are a member you can join these paddles!