1. Register to the Canoe Club website and mailing list
- Follow the registration link to create a user for this page.
- You will be sent a welcome email from the website. Since this is usually filtered, check your SPAM/JUNK folder and mark the message as 'NOT spam' to continue receiving these to your inbox
- You will now hear about newly posted trips and can view the calendar but you won't be able to sign up for trips until you become a paid member of the club.
2. Pay your membership to Sydney Uni Sports and Fitness
- Go the the SUSF website and follow the links for new or renewing members
- Scroll down until you see a box labelled Canoe Club
- Click on this and fill out your details. If you are not yet a member of SUSF you will be charged that membership fee as well.
- If you really can't pay online go to any SUSF facility (the Aquatic Centre, the Arena) and pay your membership at the desk. Keep the pink form and white receipt stuck to it.
3. Say hello
- Once you have paid your membership fees, forward the confirmation email to the Canoe Club Committee
- If you paid your fees in person, take a photo of your pink form and white receipt and send it to the club email address
4. Check your inbox and the website
- Once your payment is approved, you will receive a response from the club secretary that your registration has been upgraded
- Then you'll be able to sign up to trips posted on the calendar
- Like our Facebook page as well for photos and other reminders.